11.02.2009

Birth Date and Weight Poll

We can't believe we've finally made it this far! It looks as though we may have a baby sometime this year, finally!!

We have been so bummed this week because we keep experiencing false labor alarms. Three nights in the past week I had contractions for 40 minutes that lasted for 1-2 minutes and were consistently 3-5 minutes apart. Every time, though, at about 40 minutes they died off. I was so disappointed. I just can't stand waiting any longer for her to come!!

---

We went to the doctor this afternoon and things still seem to be progressing smoothly. I didn't gain any weight between last week and this week, so the doctor thinks she won't grow a whole lot more before birth. Hooray for not having a fat baby. Hopefully.

We are so excited for her to come and couldn't be more grateful that she is still healthy, strong and staying in my belly! We were worried my whole pregnancy that I would have preterm labor just like my mom--but Olivia has proven to be a champion!!

We wanted to start a poll for the birth date and weight. Let us know what you think :)

12 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm gonna say she'll come on November 17th and she'll weigh 6 # 3 oz. What's the prize if I win? haha

Craig Altom said...

This is Craig. I am guessing, nay, I am predicting November 14th and she will weigh 7 lbs. 4 oz.

Alycia said...

I'm thinking that she'll come on November 15, be 6 lbs. 12 oz. and be amazingly beautiful! :)

Monica said...

Yeay!! You made it full term! So glad she decided to wait! Now hopefully she doesn't wait past the due date! ;) My guess is November 14th...7 lbs 2oz. So exciting!

Ashleigh and Todd said...

Well first off fat babies are cute (they better be because we are sure to have a fatty...someday-no announcement just making that clear because every time I talk about having future babies people think I'm prego) secondly...as much as I want miss Liv to come on the 17th, I think it will be November 12th and she will weigh 7lbs and 5 oz and she will be so cute and will love her aunt Ashleigh and uncle Todd!...and so far...I have been right on with this child...I think we have a special connection:)

Jacquelinne said...

Ashleigh, I love you for rooting for the earlier date!! And lets hope that you are right, again!

My guess is that she will be born on Tuesday, November 20 and she will weigh 7 lbs. 8 ounces. I only say this because I feel like she isn't in any hurry, but we can only hope that she will come earlier!

Jacquelinne said...

oops..the 20th is not a Tuesday, but a Friday. My bad!

Kaile and Cambria said...

I guess Wednesday November 18! And I think she will weight 8 lb.. exact!

The Halls said...

My guess is the latest date so far...
I know your going to HATE this Craig told me you wouldn't like my guess! NOVEMBER 23!! 6lbs and 13 oz and Mike says the 23rd 6lbs and 6 oz. My guess is because that's my birthday and that's how much I weighed when i was born! Mike wanted to guess the same but I told him he had to change the oz.

Debbie said...

I'm guessing November 10th.. 7 lbs 2 oz. I hope I'm right! Love you both. Hurry Olivia! :)

Ashleigh and Todd said...

Ok...so I think Debbie cheated on this poll thing...I think I win:) haha! Yippy Olivia!!!

The Halls said...

I change my guess too!!!! TODAY!! YAY!