12.22.2009

Deer Valley Design Project

I should be packing for Mexico, but I'm so excited that I finally got my hands on the Deer Valley Condo pictures, I just couldn't resist uploading some!

I hope any of you out there that are trying to do your spaces on a tight budget are inspired by some of the great finds and deals I got! I did this project in 3 weeks, had to fully refurnish and accessorize the house, and had a budget of $5000..and didn't go a penny over!

Hope you enjoy!



Love my houndstooth, lumbar pillows. A great find from TJ Maxx at $5.99 a pillow!
And that headboard, also a great find on KSL for $50! The lamps are also
fabulous, another great Finer Consigner find at $39 each.



This room went from an awkward dusty rose red to a soothing, cozy
(curl up in me) red with the right bed spread.


Spread: Tuesday Morning $89
Zebra Pillows: The Finer Consigner $12.99 ea
Lamps: The Finer Consigner $79 ea



Table Scape: a collection of fabulous napkins, placemats and flowers from Home Goods $25
Darling red dishes: on sale at Kohl's $49 for the entire 32 piece set!


Coffee Table: The Finer Consigner $129
Vase of Poppies: Micheal's and my handywork $30
Rustic Entertainment Armoire: The Finer Consigner $699


This rug was the greatest find of the entire project. An 8x10 hand
knotted Pottery Barn rug, $150 on KSL! Smashing! and completes the look!


Not bad for Craig and my first upholstery job. We had fun
re-doing the
awful purple checkered headboards.

Twin bed spreads: The Finer Consigner $99 for the set (also an incredible find!)
Wall Clock: The Finer Consigner $29
Table Lamp: The Finer Consigner $29
(and to think, Julie almost donated that poor little thing;
I always knew it would be darling in the right space. It shines
here--Julie would be proud!)



Darling X-detail Sofa Table: The Finer Consigner $179

6 comments:

Debbie said...

All I can say is WOW!!! You are amazing and gifted! (and under budget too!) Congrat's on completing the job. I need you to work your magic on my basement when I get some extra cash. :)

Shelly said...

Holy. Smokes. Jac! You're amazing! I think I need some help with my house,...when I have a house. haha Seriously. I'm speechless!

The Halls said...

Wow you are amazing! I'm happy that you have never seen our house then! I would be so embarrassed... When we get so extra cash we are going to hire you!

Kirsten Krason said...

What a fun projec. The rug is amazing. I think that was a find straight from Heaven. Good job look so good!

Jacquelinne said...

Oh, I know, Kirsten! And you know how much I love hand knotted rugs. And a touch of rustic is my soul! I wanted to keep that rug so badly for myself. I honestly had the hardest time parting with it because it was fabulous and such a steal!!!

Kaile and Cambria said...

You are so talented! Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Year!