1.27.2010

Party At My Crib 3:00


This morning at two o'clock I heard Olivia making noises in her crib. I ignored it for about an hour and finally, it was driving me so crazy, that I went to see what she was doing. When I got over to the crib and our eyes met, she grinned from ear to ear. My reaction, of course, was not as pleasant.

Maybe she just wanted a diaper change and then she would go right back to sleep. When I laid her on the bed she started squirming everywhere. She was laughing, lifting her back up with her legs, and trying to roll over. Where did this super strength come from?

I had to wake Craig up to show him how humorous this situation was beginning to be. I really had never seen her so animated and excited. Of course, Craig started to egg her on and I instantly had to remind him, "I don't want to be up with her all night. She needs to settle down."

Luckily after swaddling her and laying her back in bed she was asleep in just a few minutes. I was worried she would have put up a fight because she was so wound up.

In the mornings before Craig leaves for work Craig puts her in bed with me.
The spoiled miss Liv.


{ 10:00 this morning..still peacefully sleeping. So unlike her! }

{ 10:30 she awakes.. }



{ What, mom? What?! }

2 comments:

Ashleigh and Todd said...

She is too cute! Liv is spoiled but that is totally ok:) I can't believe half of a scissor flattened your tire, that is crazy!!

Stephanie Lowe said...

I love, love her little fat rolls! They are the cutest!