10.08.2011

Family Pictures

I am so ecstatic that I received our family pictures tonight!  I know, finally, right?  My mom has been so worried about not having any pictures of Emery in her house, yet.  Grandparents, we will send up copies of these pictures when we come up for Halloween!  P.S. we put the girls in their Halloween costumes tonight and I am absolutely thrilled with how cute they are!!  And the fact that it is not the day before Halloween and we have their costumes figured out is already a huge plus.

Here is a few of my faves from the shoot.  We were given a CD of the pictures so any of these can be printed for anyone who wants to have a shrine of us in their home--I wouldn't blame you, our girls are dang cute!!  And Photoshop always does miraculous things for Craig and me.




 This pictures absolutely makes my heart sing!


 My cute hubby.  Yes, he is embarrassed right now and upset that I posted this.

 I absolutely adore this photo of us all.  Our girls love to play on Mommy and Daddy's bed, 
so this picture perfectly captures how normal day-to-day life is in our home.

 So pretty, little and perfect!

Beautiful little girl of mine!  I know, I'm a little bias!














 These pictures were taken in early June about 2 or 3 weeks after Emery was born.  I can't believe how much both girls have grown since then.  I hope to post more recent pictures soon! 

5 comments:

The Monson Family said...

I am in love with the picture of the four of you laying down, so cute!
But really I just love them all, so cute!

Ashleigh and Todd said...

They are all sooooo cute!!! I do agree with the alycia on the laying down, soooo perfect!!

Adrienne said...

beautiful pictures that you will treasure forever.

Parrish Family said...

Your pictures are just darling! What a cute family you guys have! :)

The Forsyths said...

You may be bias but live is definitely one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen, and Emery is such a doll, just like her mom! congrats the pictures are gorgeous