9.20.2009

Busy Bees

So sorry we haven't blogged recently. With Craig going to school and working full time and me working 50+ hours a week, we are always flying by the seat of our pants. We feel very blessed that we can work so much, go to school, and somehow manage to keep our sanity and things running smoothly. I'm just counting down the days until our baby comes. Somehow I feel like that's when things will really settle down. I'm sure I'm sorely mistaken.

We are so excited for our baby Olivia to finally be here, though. Yesterday I bought the cutest coat for her and several little winter hats. She will love them just as much as I do, I'm sure.

Next week we go into the doctor for my 32 week appointment, and will then be going in every two weeks for a check up. I have been feeling great and am truly grateful (even though at times it may not seem the case) that my baby keeps me awake all night long doing jumping jacks, because I know she is healthy and strong.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

We can't wait for that dear baby to get here! The last 9 weeks will go by fast. Way to look on the positive side. It's got to be hard not ever getting any sleep. You will sleep again someday. I promise.

Ashleigh and Todd said...

Oh my goodness...9 weeks!! Yippy!!