9.13.2009

Tiny Temptations

I must tip my hat to retail companies for requiring an email address at an online checkout. I am embarrassed to say now that I am one of hopefully many suckers that click on every add from the Children's Place and Gymboree advertising a sale or new hot "line" of clothing in my inbox. I can't miss out on any opportunity to get a good deal or miss a new fad in little girls' clothes. Craig has reason to be very, very afraid.

I just have to share with you a few tiny temptations that I have stumbled upon.

Honestly, how could any girl resist a pair of ballet slipper pink shoes with a big satin bow? I told Craig that I really want these to go with Olivia's blessing dress. The upside, I explained, is that we already (thanks to Debbie) have the matching bracelet to go with the outfit..so we can't feel as bad about splurging on the shoes. He is a kind man and understands that he isn't going to win this battle. I am thrilled!

Now these are slightly over the top but unmistakably one of the cutest "temptations" I have ever seen.
Along with these...


and this...

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Cute. Cute. CUTE! I laughed the entire time I read this post. You've been sucked in! Awesome! Now we can go hit all of the kids clothes sales together! Woot Woot!

The Halls said...

I love the red shoes with the white polka dots! SO CUTE!!!

Ashleigh and Todd said...

You bought all that stuff right? hahaha love it!! Blog is cute by the way!