2.10.2010

Olivia is 3 Months Old!




3 months today!
Things to remember about Olivia at 3 months:


  • She is teething! About two weeks ago we noticed that she is getting her bottom and top two teeth. We can't believe it! She has been a bit fussier lately.
  • Her hands are always in the way! We can't even swaddle her anymore without her pulling her arms out. At night when I hear her stirring in bed, I know it is because her hands are out of the blanket and she's hitting herself in the face with her hands. Darn hands, keep them in!
  • She is smiling, giggling and telling me jokes all day long. I can't get over how smiley and cute she is all of the time. She is very animated, now.
  • She is finally sleeping most of the night! Hallelujah! She is only getting up once around 5:00 to eat and then goes back to bed until 8:00.
  • She slobbers and grabs onto everything. I had her in the carrier at the store the other day and I looked down and she had been eating and slobbering all over the side panel of the carrier. Oh, dear, that is not to eat.
  • She loves to engage in conversation. My mom and I went to a store to get some flowers yesterday, and when we were debating which ones to get Olivia didn't hesitate to give us her opinion. She thinks she can make big girl decisions, now. Meaning she gives me quite the attitude, sometimes. So funny!
  • The blow dryer is still our secret weapon. Nothing will calm her down quicker from any kind of fit than the blow dryer. Love it!
  • She is sporting a terrific mullet. Yes, business in the front, party in the back. Some days mom hides it behind a headband, and other days she lets her wear it proud. It makes us laugh. A lot!

2 comments:

Ashleigh and Todd said...

So Cute!!!!!! Love all of those pictures!!!!! I just want to take her home with me...so will Todd!

Adrienne said...

so lucky she's sleeping through the night already why kids took forever to do that