2.15.2010

The Best Valentine's Day, Ever!


On Saturday afternoon Craig went to get a haircut and when he got back he surprised Olivia and me with flowers. I can't tell you how special this was for me to watch Craig give a beautiful bouquet of spray roses to our daughter. It made me cry.


I get very emotional about my little Olivia and her dad. It makes me overjoyed to see their love for each other grow everyday. I can't describe how special my relationship with my dad is to me, and it brings me so much happiness to see Craig and Olivia develop a wonderful daddy-daughter relationship.

I am so grateful that Olivia and the rest of our children will have such a wonderful dad and role model to look up to for the rest of their lives and throughout the eternities. I know they will love him as deeply as I love my Dad, because Craig is such a good man and already an amazing Father.


these circus roses are the same roses that were in my wedding bouquet. My favorite!

Thank you for a very special Valentine's Day, Craig. Thank you for loving me and Olivia so much. We love you very much, too. Xoxo -Jac

3 comments:

Shelly said...

oh! how. sweet! I love it! And I also love how up-to-date you've been keeping your blog. Yay!

Adrienne said...

aww

Kirsten Krason said...

That is so sweet. I love that they are in her crib with her.