3.16.2010


Craig and Olivia, March 2010

Things have been a little crazy around the Altom household. We just had a busy but wonderful weekend up in North Salt Lake where we blessed Olivia on Sunday. We took some really beautiful pictures of Livie with my parents' camera. I will post them as soon as my brother uploads them onto Facebook. I am crossing my fingers he will get them up soon.

Olivia has been growing a lot lately. She is now just over four months old. Her girly nature is definitely beginning to manifest itself, too. Screaming has become one of her new favorite things to do. She screams when she is happy, bored, and mad. She is no longer our sweet, quiet little thing.

Along with screaming, tummy time is also her new favorite thing. She loves to dig her face into and slobber in the blanket, and she is beginning to master the art of rolling over. Today we set Olivia down on her play yard mat and she began to scoot. I am scared.

{ As you can see, she loves to be upside down }


3 comments:

Ashleigh and Todd said...

Love her!!! She is so cute and it looks like she has a good time with daddy!

Billy & Alesa Beard said...

So cute!! they grow up to dang fast! Eliza loves to be upside down too! I think it scares people when they see it, but she loves it!

Parrish Family said...

SO CUTE!! I love how chubby she is. My baby likes to be upside down too. Something about it is very interesting to them! :)