3.29.2010

Hit The Road Jack..and Craig and Olivia

I have spent the majority of my day making arrangements for our move out to Indiana this summer. The list of "things to do" keeps getting added to. Thank goodness I have a month to get everything done. I have a feeling things are still going to be a bit hectic around here.

I am excited for our move, though. Olivia and I both agree that we are tired of being in a one bedroom apartment in the basement all day, everyday. There will be lots of opportunity for many adventures for the two of us in our new place. We can go for a walk, take a swim, play tennis, or workout in the workout facilities whenever we want. And, bonus, Princess Olivia will have her own bedroom.

Most of all, we are excited to be able to spend more time together as a family this summer. Craig will be working from noon to nine o clock most days, but it will definitely be a step up from Dad going to work early in the morning then heading straight to school until late in the evening. Olivia will be in heaven. She loves her Daddy!

5 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures.

Shelly said...

Yay for you guys. Too bad we can't come with you...too bad Brian has a job and has to keep it. Stupid job. haha You guys will have loads of fun out there. It will be a great experience!

Kaile and Cambria said...

We lived in Indiana! I can't believe you didn't tell me you were moving! Is Craig selling security? Why are you moving? Love you!

Craig Altom said...

Thanks to you all for your love and support!

Craig will be selling security systems this summer.

And Shelly, I agree with everything you said 100%. We wish you could be there.

E Rock Anonymous said...

Wow, I hadn't heard you guys were moving! There's lotsa money to be made doing summer sales, I'll bet you're gonna make a killing Craig. At least I'm rooting for ya haha