4.21.2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Things have been really busy, busy, busy for us. I have been working a lot lately and had the privilege of packing up the entire house by myself last week so that we could move last weekend. It was NUTS!! And Olivia was, well, somewhat cooperative.

We have landed at my parents house this week before we leave for Indianapolis. We are getting really excited. We keep hearing from people how amazing the city is, and how much we're going to love it out there. I am pumped for our little adventure.

I am working right now on my work's new blog. Just had to share a few of my latest creations. I'm having way too much fun with this!

the new logo I designed



and the cutie little stamp..

Check out my latest postings on the blog myfinerconsigner.blogspot.com. I just finished my first article. Starting next week, the blog will be updated everyday, so make sure to stop by often for great design advice, happenings at the store, and, hopefully, a good laugh.

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

It looks great. Have you ever considered starting up a blog re-design business. You have such a great eye for graphic design!