4.04.2010

Big News

My work finally is under new ownership and we are excited to announce that we are changing from The Finer Consigner to My Finer Consigner.

I am thrilled to also announce that My Finer Consigner will not only be carrying consigned items, but will also be carrying product lines found at Ballard Designs, Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel. We will be the only destination in Utah to find these products at lower than retail prices! Can you imagine!?

We will also be offering classes, exclusive promotions, and monthly parties to anyone who has a My Finer Consigner Membership. Rumor is that members have the opportunity to get one item at cost per quarter. This is huge!

Please join me on our email list to receive exclusive coupons, and news from My Finer Consigner. Our goal is to get one thousand new contacts by the end of this month, so make sure to tell of your friends and comment in this post with your email.

Thanks so much!


3 comments:

Shelly said...

altomfam@yahoo.com How awesome!!! LOVE that you'll be carrying Pottery Barn. I just might have to take a look!

Sereia said...

yaramarina@gmail.com. I need to get some things for my bedroom so that's great news.

Ashleigh and Todd said...

paigeme06@gmail.com...although I can't buy anything for the rest of the year:(