12.21.2010

A Quiet Tuesday Evening..

So I should be working right now.  In a perfect world, I would be starting another client and finishing up two that I got a few days ago.  But I am tired, and Christmas break seems to have already started for me tonight.  For at least tonight.  Tomorrow is always a new day!  Right?

I have a darling new client that I got today.  She loves everything vintage and charming, and is Mormon.  I love her already.  I have found myself lost in the pages of beautiful inspirational blogs she has sent me--one in particular, The Daybook.  I happened to like this blog.  A LOT!  I have seriously been captivated for about an hour now.  What a breath of fresh air.  She is a great writer and talented designer.  I want her wittiness, charm and clothes, now.  *Sigh.

Not a whole lot else is going on in the Altom household.  The Mr. is in watching  a BYU game and Livie is sleeping like a little angel in her bed.  What a little sweetie I have.  Tonight we went to dinner with Chris and Kimmie and she giggled and laughed until she tuckered herself right out.  She is turning into a very social, giggly little girl.  Her new tricks involve twirling and singing--can't get any cuter than that, if you ask me.

Tomorrow I am going to work hard on getting my presents wrapped, start a new client, and finish my poem books and deliver them.  I am so thrilled with the poems my students wrote.  I would love to post them on this blog for you all to read--you would be just as touched as I was while reading them.  It's amazing what nine to 18 year olds can think of and write.  I will be delivering them to Utah Valley Regional Medical Center for the children in the Cancer Unit.  What a special gift for them to receive days before Christmas.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week and aren't as last minute as me.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

I love her blog too. It always makes my outfits seem boring. She is so creative! I hope you have a merry christmas!