12.14.2010

What We've Been Up To..

So we haven't blogged in a very long time.  So sorry we have neglected you, poor blog.  I have been so busy with work and I keep thinking we don't really have a lot going on, but as I thought about it more, I realized that a lot has been going on since I posted last.

Our little baby girl is quickly becoming a very beautiful little girl.  She is growing up so fast, losing her baby fat, and even getting long, wavy hair.  Not to mention all those teeth she has, now.  She has 12 teeth--quite the mouthful!  *I need to get Craig to upload some pictures from our camera from Liv's Birthday and more recent events.

Craig is finishing up his last week of school for the semester!  We are both so excited to have one more semester down with only one more to go at LDSBC!  I'm sure Craig is so relieved that he will be attending a school just down the street next fall.  Thank Heaven!

Like I said, I am keeping very busy with school, custom blog design, being a mom, and finishing up final preparations for Christmas.    I have been working like crazy trying to finish up twelve blogging clients this month (I thought this goal was much more attainable at the beginning of the month.  I hope I can make it).  This is the main reason why I don't blog a lot.  Blogging on my personal blog doesn't seem very fun after a long day of chasing Olivia and doing custom blog work.  I decided to take a break today, though, and give our blog a face lift.  I had been wanting to for weeks..today seemed like a good day.

I hope to post soon about some other going's about in our lives.  I have a fun project I am finishing up with my students for Christmas that I want to share.   

Hope you are all doing well and having a wonderful Holiday Season!   

1 comment:

Ashleigh and Todd said...

Holy moly you updated:)! I like the blogs new look... very nice! Glad to hear from you guys!