1.19.2011

Girls, girls, girls

Yes, it's a miracle that I have actually blogged as much as I have this week.  And, yes, baby #2 in the Altom household is another girl.  I am THRILLED!  I love my baby girl more than anything, and even though she's a total diva sometimes {well, most of the time}, I secretly love it and can't wait for two little divas to be running around here!

I can't wait to have another girl to doll up, terrorize with headbands until she's old enough to do bows; and, thank goodness someone else will get to wear that closet full of adorable newborn shoes.  I feel completely justified, now.

But, really, we couldn't be more excited about having another baby girl join our family.  She is perfectly healthy thus far and already loved more than she'll ever know.  You'll also be relieved to know that we have decided on two names: Emery or Lucy.  We love both names and think it may be a little hard to decide, so opinions, please!?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations on the girls!! I bet little Olivia is happy. :) I love the name Lucy the best, but Emery is also very cute. Good luck deciding! ;)

Felicity

Shelly said...

Yay for another girl! And while I like both names, I think I like Lucy more.

Debbie said...

How fun to have another girl to spoil! Congratulations! I love both names - I had a friend growing up named Lucy, and I love the name Emery... it sounds good with Altom!

Ashleigh and Todd said...

I love Lucy and Lucy loves me... (it's a song)

Kaile and Cambria said...

I am voting for Emery! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Hey! I awarded you a little somethin'. Check it out {here}!
I miss your classes!! How are you this week? :)

Felicity, at {Simple Elegance}