2.28.2011

More Pictures Of Livie

I just can't help myself.  I have to post these last few pictures of Olivia that I got today.  I am dying over here at how much these pictures capture her personality.


 This has to be my favorite picture of all time. 

 May I add that she is only a dare devil when she is on top 
of benches and chairs..other than that, she is scared to death of anything that
is lifted more than half an inch off the ground.

 Big Cheeser - Can't tell you how much I get this look
everyday.





I can't thank Alyssa from Alyssa Vincent Photography enough for taking these amazing photos of Olivia.  She is one of the most talented photographers and lovely people I have ever met.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolute doll! I love the second and third pictures. What a spunky little girl miss Olivia is. :)

JW said...

Oh she is so sweet!!!

Laura Edwards said...

Wow! All of these photos are amazing! She is so darn cute. And I love her outfit!

Parrish Family said...

Super cute pictures! And I LOVE her outfit. What a doll!!!