2.03.2011

My Wish List

I'm finding myself wishing I had all the money in the world this morning..mostly so that I can buy these for the girls.. 







Yes, this is what I am doing while the baby is sleeping, instead of 1) Teaching at school because Olivia and I are very sick and 2) working on my many blogging clients.  I guess I deserve a break after being on a conference call with one of them until almost 11 o'clock last night.

P.S. Please let me know when Old Navy is having a 50% off sale so that I can buy all of these things.  Thank you, in advance. ;)

3 comments:

The Halls said...

I totally saw that yellow swimming suit and blue coat. I love them, they are so cute! You should get them!

Natasha said...

I always seem to miss the Old Navy sales, which sucks because they have KILLER sales. that dress at the top is adorable, and the bathing suit, and everything haha.

Unknown said...

I love everyone one of those. I just can't get over baby girl clothes!

I hope you and Olivia feel better soon! I miss you both!! :)

Felicity