10.06.2009

A few things we've been up to in the last week or so...

-We went to the doctor last Monday. The doc said that our baby could come October 21st and she'd be just fine. He joked that if she's not here after Halloween I could go hiking and do anything I wanted to induce labor.

-I worked my head off--111 hours in this last pay period, in fact. Don't know how I'm doing it. It's a miracle. :)

-I finally purchased my vintage hot air balloons for Olivia's mobile for the nursery and they came in the mail last week. They look like they're 40 years old. I'm in love with them! I'll get pictures up of the nursery as soon as I finish the bedding. I'm so excited!

-Craig got a huge crack in his windshield and I got my first ticket.

-Craig won tickets to the BYU-USU football game on Friday. We enjoyed a wonderful pregame dinner as well as half time treat and the best hot cocoa I've ever had. We had a lot of fun and were thrilled that we finally had an afternoon and evening together..those are few and far between!

-We went up to my parents and spent a great conference weekend with my family. The girls went out while the boys went to Priesthood session at Conference Center. I finally got registered at Babies "R" Us. My mom was so overwhelmed by all of the high-tech baby gear out there. Who would have thought "Jeep" had a brand of strollers, and not just that, but 12 different models. It's like car shopping! We are now registered at Babies "R" Us and Target.

-I got the stomach flu yesterday and was sick with something other than morning sickness for the first time my entire pregnancy. Luckily I am feeling a lot better today, but being sick is not fun when you're prego. I felt like a train wreck and probably kept my poor hubby awake all night from all of the moaning and tossing and turning.

Life's been so crazy and the time is flying so fast, but we are having so much fun and feel so blessed. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Craig. I can't imagine having a more loving and supportive husband. He takes care of our family so well!

We are so excited for what these next few weeks are going to bring and pray that we'll be ready for our baby girl to join our family. We love her so much and can't wait!!

2 comments:

Ashleigh and Todd said...

haha...you couldn't talk yourself out of a ticket? You're a girl and your pregnant, he must have not been a nice copper! We can't wait for baby Liv, we are so excited for you two! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!! The boys said they wanted to watch the BYU game so I guess we will get stuck watching that...but I want to see your guys' apartment and the nursery so all is well! You are a work ahololic:) ...Who would've guessed you could deliver in two weeks...

Parrish Family said...

WOW! I can't believe how busy you guys are! I can't wait to see a picture of your litte one!